Ariana Grande is in trouble again!
Ariana is still being called a diva for her antics. This time she is being criticised for being a no-show at the taping of a television show.
Ariana was scheduled to appear on The Jonathan Ross Show. Ariana/ Team Ariana (appear to have) lied about her being en route… and then she never turned up. Leaving a hole in Ross’ schedule.
The singer dropped a scheduled slot on The Jonathan Ross Show at the last minute, prompting the host to brand her a “lazy f*****”.
The singer, 22, was said to be en route to ITV’s London studios where she was due to perform, following a perfume photocall at a nearby Boots store and a day of radio interviews. But she failed to appear for the recording of the show, to be broadcast on Saturday.
[Jonathan Ross] raged: “Ariana is in town. We were told she would be in the car at 6pm to be here for 7pm then it got to 7pm and she was not in the car – 7.30pm and she is still not in the motherf****** car. So I don’t think we can hold out much hope.
I don’t know what it is. We are going to give Ariana the benefit of the doubt and not say anything mean or judgmental. I apologise to anyone who might have come along hoping to see her.
She was booked but the lazy little f***** has not come. Maybe she has gone to her first Nando’s.”
The host was forced to close the show with his guests Joan Collins, Danny DeVito and Sheridan Smith in a karaoke rendition of Nine to Five. [via Daily Mirror]
This isn’t the first time Ariana has been called a brat:
- December 2014 Ariana has a rule that she has to be carried everywhere
- October 2014 Ariana screams “water” whenever she is thirsty
- September 2014 Ariana demands a hotel lobby be cleared before she walk through
- September 2014 Ariana was such a brat her staff quit
- September 2014 Ariana throws “toddler tantrums”
- September 2014 Ariana wished her own fans would die
- September 2014 Giuliana Rancic calls Ariana a pushy brat
- September 2014 Ariana was rude to journos on her press tour