Ariana Grande has reportedly made another demand of her staff.
“Her new rule is that she has to be carried — literally carried like a baby — when she doesn’t feel like walking. She says that she doesn’t want her precious feet to hit the floor,” alleges a source to Life & Style Magazine.
Eyewitnesses claim they saw staffers lift Ariana “while filming her latest music video and again at rehearsals for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.” She allegedly asks to be carried when she’s “too tired to walk.”
“Everyone was stunned,” the source adds. “Ariana is such a diva.”
Previously, it was reported that Ariana misbehaved on her press tour.
Ariana was accused of misbehaving and doing the following to fans, co-workers, staff, journalists and other celebrities.
- Turned up to a photo shoot an hour late then demanded to only be shot from her “good side.” She also demanded press only talk about approved subjects.
- She elbowed Guiliana Rancic in the ribs, and Ariana demanded to switch sides to show her own good side.
- She wished her own fans would “F**king die” for talking to her.
- She “throws tantrums like a toddler”.
- Drove away her choreographer by being nasty and demanding.
- Demanding a hotel lobby full of people clear out so she could walk across.
- Screaming the word “WATER!” at staffers when she was thirsty so they’d get her a drink. They’d hold the bottle while she drank.
UPDATE: Jezebel.com notes, Ariana broadcast this diva demand on Instagram 9 months ago. She posted the below photo with the caption “long shoot day yesterday, couldn’t walk or keep my eyes open by the time we finished. gonna be a beautiful video! repost my girl @saschapr”. Other commenters also point out the many photos of Ariana being carried around. Adding to this story’s veracity.