After weeks of changing her story, Brandi Glanville has admitted the truth about her departure from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
“This week has been crazy!” Brandi begins. “I talked to Yolanda Foster and Kim Richards. Lisa Vanderpump actually emailed me.”
“[Lisa] was like the first to email after I got fired, which was very weird. I was shocked, it was very unexpected. Everything with her is a plan – everything is very strategic. I feel like she did it so I’d tell people that she did it.”
Brandi goes onto to contradict herself again by saying RHOBH wanted her back part-time, but she’s got “other plans” although she’s hesitant to “close that door.”
“I have choices. I want to make a great choice. I might only get one chance at this!”
Here’s a timeline of Brandi’s story versus Bravo’s story:
- June 11 Brandi says she wants to do one more season of RHOBH, then “something a little healthier”
- June 18 Bravo insiders claim Brandi was fired for making the other women feel “unsafe”
- June 20 Bravo insiders told TMZ, the door was open for Brandi to come back part-time and earn her way back to full-time (like Porsha Williams just did on the Real Housewives of Atlanta).
- June 24 Brandi insists it was her choice to leave completely
- July 2 Brandi claims she chose to leave because of unflattering editing
- July 3 Brandi claims she turned down $500,000 to return for another season
- July 10 Brandi admits… she was fired