Teen Mom OG Farrah Abraham wants to know where her relationship is headed with boyfriend Simon Saran!
In a new preview for Teen Mom OG, Farrah and Simon talk about their future together. In next week’s episode, Simon gets to meet Farrah’s daughter, Sophia, 6, from a prior relationship. Farrah reveals, Sophia really likes Simon and that the relationship could not continue otherwise.
There will be a scene where Farrah confronts Simon about their relationship; she says she’s happy, but she wants to know where it’s going. Walking hand-in-hand outside her house as Sophia plays, Farrah asks the hard questions? “Where is this going?” Here’s how that conversation went:
- Farrah: “So, now that you are going to come out to Austin more, how are things with us?”
- Simon: “I really don’t know how to answer that. I can’t give you a decent answer … because I don’t understand.”
- Farrah: “All I know is that I’m not waiting two years to get engaged to you. That’s for ugly girls, babe. That’s for ugly girls”.
- Simon: “What if you wait two years and one day?”
- Farrah: “… I’m not even gonna wait one year.”
Farrah seems upset at the end of the conversation. Fans will have to wait until next week to see how this works out!