Kylie Jenner covers the new issue of OK! Magazine.
The cover says, “‘My fans are gross!’ Kylie: Meanest girl in Hollywood! Blasted by her ex-friends… She lied about being pregnant; Calls Khloe her “ugly sister”; threw birthday gifts in the garbage.”
The magazine claims that Kylie is a “mean girl”.
Insiders allege that Kylie insults her fans (her sisters are kind to fans), she’s a liar, she insults her sisters and is ungrateful for expensive gifts.
Here’s what the source told OK! Magazine:
- Kylie doesn’t value her fanbase. “At events…Kylie actively avoided [fans… and] on social media, she mocks them.”
- Kylie is getting a big head. She feels she’s the new “It girl” in the family. She thinks she’s the “fastest rising star.”
- Kylie has a bad attitude. She’s “demanding, arrogant, and incredibly rude.”
- Kylie’s losing friends. She “pushed almost all [of her friends] to the side” and “people are starting to steer clear of her.”
- Kylie mocks her own siblings. She “trashes Kim for copying her style, [is] cruel about Rob’s depression, calls Khloe ‘the ugly sister.’”
- Kylie is ungrateful/ spoiled. She threw 18th birthday “gifts she found tacky straight into the trash.”