Teen Mom 2 reality star Kailyn Lowry has revealed why she won’t be involved in Jo Rivera and Vee Torres’ baby’s life.
Kail’s ex, Jo, is expecting a baby girl with Vee. Fans wonder whether Kail will be involved at all. If only for the sake of Kail’s eldest son, Isaac.
An hour ago, Kail answered questions from fans on Facebook. A fan asked whether Kail planned to be involved with Jo and Vee’s baby in any way. She answered “no.” Here’s why:
“For me, I just want to keep getting along and being civil.
I don’t have any problems with Jo or Vee and I’m obviously here for Isaac if he wanted to talk about his sister. But I don’t think I have any connection to Jo and Vee with their child.
And I don’t mean that in a bitter or malicious way.”
Here is a summary of questions from Kail’s Facebook Q&A:
- How does she cope with everyone having an opinion on her marriage? “Honestly, this is my biggest struggle right now. I want to reply to everyone who has their opinion on my marriage and me in general and sometimes I do but I have to remember that I’m never going to be able to change their minds. Esp when they only see 10-15 mins of my life a week. Sometimes I just stay of social media. At the end of the day the only people who I have to prove myself to are my family.”
- How are things with Jo and Javi in general? “Jo and I get along right now and things are 100x better with Javi.”
- Was it hard being a teen mother in school? “I was ashamed and felt embarrassed. I was at a new high school so people already wondered about me, lol. And then I started to not fit into desks….. People didn’t pick on me but I definitely felt like everyone probably thought I wouldn’t ever be anything or do anything more with my life.”
- What about Javi’s trust issues? “This was hard for us – Javi and I were having issues already and then on top of that not spending time together because we would just fight. So he was just using anything just to fight. He never actually thought I was cheated I don’t think. It was a million things I think. Thankfully we’ve moved on since then and we don’t have trust issues.”
- Is the media being harsh on her and Javi? “I don’t think they portray us differently necessarily…. But it is hard to show all aspects of an argument or situation ALL the time in such a short amount of time. So I think a lot of times people create their own reasoning or ideas lol.
- Is she planning any more kids? “We are open to one more… I go back and forth with the idea of more children, as of right now I would love to have one more but we will see if/when timing is right.”
- Does she want a daughter? “Not really! I didn’t find out the genders during either of my pregnancies and I think if I were to have another baby I would be perfectly happy with a third boy.”
- Does she relate to her peers? “Sometimes it is harder for me to relate to the kids I go to school with, which is hard because we are around the same age.”
- Where does she see herself in 5 years? “I hope to be done with my bachelor degree and possibly working on a masters… Being the best mom and wife I can be.”
- Does she talk to her parents? “No, I don’t. I love my mother from a distance.”