The Kardashian family tree is about to get more complicated.
They are already a big, complex, blended family. Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian’s unborn baby complicates matters even further. Here is the Kardashian/ Jenner/ White/ Stevenson/ Disick/ West/Odom family tree explained (with photos and diagrams below).
Here’s a rough timeline of Rob and Chyna’s relationship:
- Rob and Chyna went public in January
- They moved in together at the end of January
- They got engaged 10 weeks into their relationship
- And, since they’ve been dating four months and Chyna is in her second trimester, she may have gotten pregnant within days/weeks of them getting together.
Some backstory (since the relationships are confusing):
- Blac Chyna dated Tyga. They got engaged and had a son together, King Cairo, 3.
- Blac Chyna was best friends with Kim Kardashian (Kylie Jenner’s sister).
- Kylie started dating Tyga. Blac Chyna and Kim stopped being friends.
- Blac Chyna is best friends with Amber Rose. Amber dated Kanye West.
- Kanye cheated on Amber with Kim.
- Kanye is now married to Kim. They have a son, Saint, and a daughter, North.
How will the family be related to each other if Chyna/Rob (and later on Kylie/Tyga) get married (via Jezebel)?
- Blac Chyna and Kylie will be sisters-in-law
- Blac Chyna and Tyga will be brother-in-law and sister-in-law
- The unborn baby and King Cairo will be half siblings and first cousins
- Rob and King Cairo will be stepchild and stepfather and uncle and nephew
- Kylie will be the aunt to the half-sibling (the unborn baby) of her stepson, King Cairo
- Kylie will be both stepmother and aunt to King Cairo
- Tyga will be the father of his brother-in-law’s stepson
- Tyga will be the uncle to his son’s half sibling
This will be Kris Jenner’s first grandchild to have the Kardashian name (Kim’s kids are Wests, Kourtney’s kids are Disicks, Khloe/Kylie/Kendall doesn’t have kids).
Chyna (Angela White) will change her surname to Kardashian.
It’s still complicated so here are a few diagrams to explain it:
— Q104-7 FM (@Q1047) May 6, 2016
— Perez Hilton (@PerezHilton) May 6, 2016
— Huffington Post (@HuffingtonPost) May 6, 2016
— Molly MacKenzie (@mackenziemmolly) May 6, 2016