According to a new report, Kim Kardashian was banned from the Sydney premiere of Angelina Jolie’s new movie for being overzealous in trying to get an invitation.
Moreover, just as she aggressively tried to “befriend” Beyonce in a way that repelled the singer, it appears as though Kim went too far and Angelina may have personally banned the reality star from the red carpet.
Kim Kardashian’s representative has unequivocally denied that the reality TV star was banned from attending the world premiere of Angelina Jolie’s Unbroken in Sydney. On Wednesday Australian website TheFix reported a source has revealed that Angelina, 39, ‘personally barred’ the reality TV star, 34, from attending Monday night’s event at the State Theatre.
According to the article Kim ‘begged for tickets to the Unbroken premiere’ and ‘desperately tried to arrange a get-together with Brad and Angie’.
However, a representative from Kim’s camp told Daily Mail Australia, ‘The story is preposterous. Completely false. She did not ask to attend the premiere’.
In fact the social media darling was hours south of the premiere on a shoot reported to be for Vogue magazine, in Jervis Bay. The quoted ‘source’ also added that, ‘Angie’s people told Kim to buzz off and that Angie didn’t want to socialise with Kim or do a photo op in Australia with her. Kim was crushed.’ [via Daily Mail]
Previously, Kim tried to become friends with Beyonce by tagging along to Kanye and Jay Z’s joint tour and trying to befriend people like Gwyneth Paltrow as an “in”. However, she failed. After several years of these reports and photo opportunities that appeared to be staged by Kim, Beyonce backed away completely, fearing that “scandalous attention whore” Kim was bad for her image, and they don’t appear to have spoken since.
As such, sources insist, Kim “has no use for Beyonce” anymore and is officially done with her.