Kylie Jenner stars on the cover of ComplexCon.
The teen wears fingerless gloves and nothing else while surrounded by colourful animations. She’s also rocking last month’s dark hair (she has since gone rose gold!).
Kylie gave quite a revealing interview, too! Kendall and Kylie have said for years that they didn’t have a normal childhood and they had no concept of life outside of being famous.
In this interview, Kylie admits she is over it! “I don’t want to be ‘Kylie Jenner’… It’s become a job more than who I am. I don’t even want to be that person anymore.”
She also admits that people warned her away from Tyga and that she lied for years about getting lip injections.
- Going topless on the Complex cover: “I’m comfortable with my body, but not that comfortable. I’m not going to be walking around like that with a bunch of guys there.”
- Living with herself: “At the end of the day I have to live with everything I do. I’m just proud of myself for not going crazy. Tyga helped me with that a lot.”
- When she first got together with Tyga: “The first year we started hanging out, everyone around him told him not to be with me. I still get comments like, ‘Don’t be with him.’ But we’re not doing it for the public—we love each other. We need to be together at all times. We never get mad at each other, we just figure things out.”
- They did take a two-month break this year: “I just needed to see what it was like not being with him. We realized that wasn’t what we wanted.”
- Why she got lip injections: “It has been an insecurity of mine all my life…[In middle school] this guy I kissed was like, ‘Your lips are really small but you’re a really good kisser. I didn’t think you were gonna be good at kissing.’ It was so rude. From then on, I just felt like I saw guys staring at my lips. I felt like no one wanted to kiss me.”
- Why she lied about the lip injections: “I wasn’t even 17 yet. What if I came out and said, ‘Oh, yeah, I got my lips done’? What are all those moms going to think about me? These kids, my fans, they’re going to think I’m crazy. I didn’t want to be a bad influence. I didn’t want people to think you had to get your lips done to feel good about yourself. But they thought it was crazier that I was lying about it because it was so obvious. I wish I had just been honest and upfront.”
- She went overboard with the lip injections in the beginning: “When you first get them done, you’re like, ‘Oh, it could be a little bit bigger on that side.’ I’d go back and be like, ‘They went down’ and think they could be bigger. But I went too far. It was very painful.”
- She insists that she’s only getting her lips done & nothing else: “It’s annoying to hear every day that you’re just this fake, plastic person when you’re not. Every single day there was a news story about me.” [via Celebitchy]
In other Kylie news, she recently snapped a photo of herself wearing a t-shirt with the words “Kylie (and) Tyga” while standing next to her boyfriend Tyga’s son, King Cairo.