Teen Mom 3’s Mackenzie McKee is the star of reportedly “stolen” footage that might soon be released!
Here’s a rough guide to the tape saga so far:
- McKenzie got a boob job about a month ago
- Around the same time, she filmed footage (possibly on her cell phone) co-starring husband Josh McKee
- That footage “leaked”… somehow… to adult entertainment company, Vivid
- Mackenzie has admitted it’s really her in the tapes
- Mackenzie admitted the videos were on her cell and now are in the possession of Vivid
- She denies conspiracy to leak her own tape
- However, Mackenzie admits she is meeting Vivid while she is in Los Angeles
- Vivid cannot release the tape without her permission (she could probably make it go away by NOT meeting with them since they cannot release it without her say so).
In a new interview with Splash News (via The Ashley), Mackenzie claims: “I would never make a sex tape.”
Her mother, Angie, also claimed on Twitter: “It’s simply not true. There isn’t a tape and there never has been…it’s a ridiculous made-up lie.”
However, in the same interview, Mackenzie contradicts herself: “My phone was stolen and looked through and there is personal videos and photos on there that are for mine and my husband’s eyes to see…”
Mackenzie continued, “My phone was taken and I got it back but they were looking through trying to find someone to call [and found the tapes].”
- She did star in footage with herself and Josh
- She will meet with Vivid
Vivid boss Steven Hirsch added (via The Ashley): “We would love to work with Mackenzie. Ultimately the decision is hers and I look forward to meeting with her to discuss.”
Steven also admitted to making Jenelle Evans an offer: “Yes we approached Jenelle as we believe a sex tape with her would be a huge success. She’s currently not interested but we’ll see what the future brings…”. Jenelle claims she was offered $1.5 million but turned them down.
16 & Pregnant’s Jordan Cashmyer got an even higher offer than Jenelle, with another entertainment company, but turned them down.
Jordan’s manager, Howie Wood, revealed: “She is not interested in anything other than staying on the right path. She is growing up and trying to be more a part of her kid’s life.”
Previously, Teen Mom OG’s Amber Portwood was offered money to appear in a tape too. And Farrah Abraham famously starred in several movies.