Amber Portwood and her fiance, Matt Baier, above left, will have to answer some tough questions about their relationship on the Teen Mom OG reunion!
On the reunion, Dr Drew is going to ask Matt:
- How long it took before Matt moved in with Amber? “Thirteen hours. Well, I wasn’t completely moved out [from Boston]. She said come back [to her house].”
- What about his two kids from a previous relationship? Matt has admitted his kids were affected by his past addictions (he and Amber are both recovering addicts).
- Why isn’t Matt in touch with his sponsor? “I haven’t spoken to my sponsor, probably because I thought I didn’t need to, but I probably do.”
Amber gets tired of it and walks off saying “I’m about to walk off this stage. This is getting annoying. It is what it is, we’re not addicts.”
She continued, “Which way is the way out? Somebody show me because I’m not going back on that f**king stage.”
Previously, one of the Teen Mom producers admitted they background check all new cast members, including Matt.
Here’s when you can watch the reunion episodes on MTV!
- Teen Mom OG Finale Special: Check-Up with #Dr Drew Part 1 will air Monday June 1 at 10:00 P.M. ET/PT
- Part 2 of the reunion will air Monday, June 8 at 10:00 P.M. ET/PT