The on-off relationship between NFL player Orlando Scandrick and Basketball Wives: LA reality star Draya Michele is firmly off. Again.
The couple have been breaking up and getting back together for a while now.
Previously, Orlando was accused of cheating while filming Basketball Wives: LA and the couple broke up. Just over a month ago, they got back together and got engaged. Earlier this month, they split again!
Orlando admitted of their on-off relationship status: “I have made the decision to call off the engagement and permanently end the relationship I had with Draya. In hindsight, it was a poor decision to propose.”
Orlando filed a restraining order against Draya. He claims she is violent, threatening him, and he wants her out of his home.
Beginning in April, Draya allegedly trashed Orlando’s clothes, pepper sprayed him, threw candles and books at him, knocked photos off the wall and threatened to attack him with bleach.
Here’s a rough timeline of the events to date:
- August 2014 Draya and Orlando broke up. Draya explained, “I did my best to make things work. I’m not the one who failed.”
- Circa early 2015 They got back together
- April 2015 Orlando alleged Draya committed a series of physically and verbally abusive acts
- May 14, 2015 Draya and Orlando broke up again
- June 10, 2015 Draya told paparazzi “I still love Orlando”.
- June 20, 2015 Draya and Orlando got back together and got engaged
- July 7, 2015 Orlando ended the engagement to Draya and wished he never got engaged in the first place
- July 7, 2015 … the same day, he filed for a restraining order against Draya, to get her out of his home
- July 8, 2015 Draya admitted of Orlando, “I was just involved in a circus and didn’t know I was the clown.”
- July 9, 2015 Orlando said sorry for bashing Draya in the press: “I want to apologize for my original statement. I let my emotions fly impulsively. Draya is a great mother, works hard and I wish her nothing but the best. I still love her.”
- July 14, 2015 TMZ confirmed, Orlando was granted the restraining order against Draya