Kylie Jenner’s musician boyfriend, Tyga, has a new song with some very suggestive lyrics.
Tyga and Boosie BadAzz released the song, Pleazer, today and fans immediately took note of the lyrics. There is wording in Pleazer about “Kardashian p**sy” (Boosie BadAzz says that line, and Kylie is a Jenner, but people often associate the teenager with her older half-sisters’ surname).
Pleazer, which has NSFW lyrics, also describes a girl that sounds like Kylie (via HollywoodLife):
Smile, make me weaker, Get it? Just suck that Kardashian p**sy […]
Business-minded, but most of all she nasty for me […]
Bout to catch a felony […]
Need a ghetto b**ch who with long-ass nails, to scratch a n***a back and cook my meals
Previously, it was claimed that Kylie and Tyga were expecting (which Kylie denied). Before that:
- Kylie started slacking off home-school and spending more time at sleepovers with Tyga
- Tyga bragged on Instagram about sleeping with her
- There was a blind item about Kylie performing a sex act in public
- Tyga admitted he “loved” his underage girlfriend
- … and insisted he did nothing wrong in dating her
- Even after being called out by Amber Rose
- Tyga got approval from his family
- Tyga tattooed Kylie’s name on his arm
An insider said of the relationship: “They’re heavy in love. That’s just it. She tells him everything he wants to hear and he returns the favor. They compliment one another. They support one another and want to see each other grow and succeed in their respective industries.”
Earlier this week, Kylie’s older half-brother Brody Jenner shared a questionable image on Instagram. The image, quickly deleted, was NSFW and showed a tiger performing a sex act on an unclothed woman. The woman, facially, looked a LOT like Kylie, 17.
After fans pointed out how weird it was, and what is suggested about his minor sister’s sex life, Brody deleted the photo. Kylie has admitted, on film no less, that she is on the pill at least.