Fans won’t have to wait long for the season premiere of Teen Mom 2!
- The Teen Mom 2: Catch Up Special will air on Monday, June 22
- The Teen Mom 2 season premiere will air July 9
You can check out what Chelsea Houska, Jenelle Evans, Leah Messer and Kail Lowry have all been up to in a new teaser from MTV. Here’s a quick roundup of what you’ll see in the preview:
- Jenelle Evans You get to see what happened in her former relationship with Nathan Griffith (Nathan has since moved on and has a new girlfriend and Jenelle has joined Tinder). In the clip, filmed months ago, Jenelle calls Nathan “trailer trash,” and he’s forced into a police car yelling “Jenelle, please! I didn’t do anything.”
- Leah Messer Disturbingly, the video seems to show Leah… out of it. Again. Jeremy Calvert has filed for divorce since this was filmed, has a new girlfriend, and says in the clip, “The girl I fell in love with ain’t the girl I got now.” Leah is currently in rehab.
- Chelsea Houska … super happy with Cole DeBoer! Although, there are some custody issues with her ex, Adam Lind.
- Kailyn Lowry talking divorce with Javi Marroquin due to jealously and constant arguing!
In the meantime, check out the teaser trailer from MTV. You can watch the Teen Mom 2 season 6 premiere on Thursday, July 9, at 10 p.m. ET on MTV.
And here are more “babes”… in photo teasers from MTV!