Kenya Moore’s Millionaire Matchmaker “boyfriend” married another woman in April, according to reports.
The Real Housewife filmed the Bravo show late last year in order to find love. According to Kenya, she and her match hit it off and they were still dating when the show aired in March of this year.
On March 22, she gushed about her new man, James Freeman, an investment banker, sharing a photo of them on Instagram: “Sometimes you can spend your whole life looking for Prince Charming when a King arrives. Thank you @pattistanger and @cynthiabailey10 and my fans for your love and support and desire for my happiness. #matchmaker #KingJames #FriendsFirst #MillionaireMatchmaker”.
On May 2, Kenya shared a photo of a set of rings on Facebook with the caption “Anything can happen in Vegas”. Strongly suggesting to fans that she had gotten engaged or married to James late April or early May.
James actually married another woman April 3!
Kenya claimed to be surprised, writing on Instagram that “Unfortunately, I just learned today that the man I met and fell in love with from Millionaire Matchmaker was married a week after the show aired.” She claimed to have been cheated on, betrayed, and learned that her boyfriend married someone else via social media. Rather than James telling her in person.
Now James’ real wife, Jaimi Gregory, pro volleyball player, says Kenya is a LIAR!
Jaimi claims: “[My husband] James was on Millionaire Matchmaker in September  and I met him in December. We met on Match.com and three months later we were engaged. Then on Good Friday, April 3, 2015 we got married. We just knew right away that we were in love.”
There’s WAY more, according to Jaimi:
- Kenya and James filmed Millionaire Matchmaker months ago: James “totally forgot he even did the show and so when the commercials started airing he told me all about it.”
- What really happened between Kenya and James? He said he went on two or three dates after the show aired with Kenya. He told me they just kissed and nothing else. He said she just wasn’t the right person for her, but he wished her the best.”
- After posting the fake engagement photo on social media, Kenya reached out: “Kenya wrote to him saying that they should celebrate since their ratings were so high. But he told her that he had met someone and fell in love so it wasn’t appropriate for him to talk with her anymore.”
- How did Kenya react to James moving on with another woman? “Kenya wrote to him and told him that he hurt her brand. Of course he didn’t respond to her. But a little more than a week ago she reached out again and told him she needed a favor. When he asked what it was she told him she needed to talk to him in person. He didn’t want to do that so he didn’t respond.”
- Why didn’t James want to meet in person? “He told her he was seeing somebody. She knew he was seeing somebody. She was not respecting him anymore.”
- A parting shot from Jaimi (below left, in their wedding photo from April, James is on the right): “It doesn’t feel good to be put in this position. James was very clear with his boundaries. She wasn’t respecting him. This was obviously a publicity stunt. I know it was.”